Layers of Learning is looking for curriculum reviewers. We’re asking you to read and use our units with your kids and then give public feedback on them. We’ll send you units for free, you’ll blog, FB, Tweet, Pin, or post your experience in a public or semi-public place then we’ll send you another unit for free.
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll send you any unit you request, currently for sale in our store.
- You’ll use the unit with your kids.
- You’ll write 2 reviews of the unit in a blog post, on Twitter, Facebook, Google +, another social media, in a homeschool chat room, in an e-mail sent to your homeschool group, or in another public or semi-public place. Please make your reviews are specific to the unit you are reviewing rather than to the whole Layers of Learning Curriculum.
- You’ll email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you sent the review out, send links so we can see what you wrote or grab a screen shot of your post, and request your next unit.
- And we’ll send you your next unit of Layers of Learning Homeschool Curriculum free.
There are no time constraints and you can quit any time you like. Inactive Review Crew members may have their accounts deleted if attempts at contact are unsuccessful. There are a limited number of spots on the team and we want to be sure those who are really interested get a shot.
You can eventually earn all eighty units, four years of units, your entire kids’ education in history, geography, science, and arts for 1st through 12th for free this way.
Just fill out this form to get started.
One more thing. We can for any reason discontinue the program or boot a particular participant or decline to allow someone to participate based on what we feel is best for our business. However, we won’t discriminate based on things like religion, race, country of origin, etc.